Abbey Gun Grease LT2
A Molybdenum Disulphide grease for lubrication of triggers, bolts and firing mechanisms.
- High load bearing for minimum wear
- Recommended for air rifle compression springs
- Recommended for metal gears and gear sets in airsoft guns
Abby Gun Grease LT
Abbey Gun Grease LT2 is a long-term grease for use on metal slides, gear sets, triggers and sears where extreme pressures exist. Containing Molybdenum disulphide, it has a very low coefficient of friction making for fast, smooth action.
- Extremely stable, making for a long-lasting lubricant which can be used on concealed friction surfaces with confidence
- Its high temperature characteristics make it ideal for use in high useage guns
- Anti-corrosion additives ensure no rusting or pitting will weaken or reduce the effectiveness of moving parts, assuring you smooth and fast action at all times
- Abbey Gun Grease LT2 is a moly-based grease intended for use on high load metal to metal friction surfaces